Monday, March 5, 2012

To Infinity And Beyond!

 There is something memorable about film quotes. The coolest ones you never forget!

 "My momma always said that life is like a box of chocolates! you never know what you are going to get."
Forrest Gump was so right!

"I make him an offer he can't refuse."
Well who would say "no" to Don Vito Corleone?

 "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
 One of the most memorable ending scenes. From Casablanca.

"I see dead people."
 Made shivers go down my back in the Sixth Sense.

"May the force be with you."
 Well more classic you can not get..thanks to Star Wars!

 The last but not least.. and this is in German actually better.
 "E.T nach hause telefonieren"
 How the hell E.T who doesent talk can suddenly say such a complicated sentence.. Just hilarious!

 So these are my favourite film quotes! I bet i make a list nro 2.

  Hasta la vista, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment