Thursday, January 19, 2012

3D



 3D came and rocked the movies. Or not. I don't like 3D. Call me old fashioned! With the new technology it would be able to make amazing 3D effects but we get only fast made movies for fast made money. This year we get 3D remakes from Titanic and from Star Wars Episode 1. OK. I confess.. i could never watch Titanic whole. Never. So i don't think i will go and watch it in 3D ether. I hope that the gigantic 3D iceberg will sink that movie for good. In the future we will get loads of remakes and that smells like making money to me! Like whats wrong with 2 D? I'm missing the good old Disney style from the 60s and 70s.
  So i think 3D could do much better. From the 3D films i saw so far were the animations and the stop motions the best. I have my hopes up for Tim Burtons Frankenweenie!

 


 Any favourite 3D movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment