Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tim Burton

  Tim Burton started his career in the early 80s at Disney company. He has kept his style and originality from Vincent till Alice in Wonderland. Even when he is little bit scary dark world is not so mainstream. Characters of hes films are often strange but emphatic and he fatefully casts same actors in his films like Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.


 Tim Burton´s Frankenweenie comes out this year! I have only seen the short film Frankenweenie from 1984. So I'm very excited how it will work as 3D.
 I'm a huge fan of Tim Burtons magical world. First Tim Burton movie i saw was Edward Scissorhands with Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder. As a teen my favourite movies were Brain Dead, Star Wars and Terminator 2 so Tim Burtons fairytale like of films just fascinated me and they still do. I celebrated Steve Buscemis birthday last month by watching Big Fish. Because the best character in the film is the weird poet Norther Winslow. Just brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment