Thursday, January 12, 2012

Film Music

 Nothing brings the movie alive like film music. Good film music you can feel. It can make you scared or to cry and even to laugh. Normally film music stays in the back ground like in a basic action film but sometimes you are surprised by it. At least i was when i saw Tom Ford´s A Single Man. Abel Korzeniowski´s Music amazed me. Stillness of the Mind from A Single Man soundtrack:


 Yann Tiersen´s music made the movie Amelie live. I listen the soundtrack very often because its just brilliant!

 What about Paul Buckmasters 12 Monkeys Theme? Based on Suita Punta del Este from Astor piazzolla.

 

 I love The God Father. I enjoyed the books and adored the films and film music from Nino Rota.

 
 Movies from childhood have a special place in our hearts. Have you ever heard about Richard and Robert Sherman? Let me refresh your memory..


 
 Sherman brothers composed music to The Aristocats, Mary Poppings, The Jungle Book and many others Disney movies. Everybody wants to be a cat!

















No comments:

Post a Comment